VPS supports many solo and small law firms across the United States. This full day event worth 7.5 MCLE credits was held for attorneys practicing in New York with varying levels of experience from newly admitted to senior attorneys moving out on their own. The program covered very practical issues facing small law firms including: finances, ethical considerations, marketing strategies, malpractice insurance, and staffing considerations.
Recent Blog Entries
- What Can a Virtual Paralegal Do for Your Company?
- Substantive Law & Regulatory Agencies for Employment and Labor Law
- Going Out On Your Own: What You Need to Know Before You Start Your Own Law Firm
- Ordering, Preparing, and Filing UCC Financing Statements
- Tips To Make The Most of Your Attorney-Virtual Paralegal Relationship