VPS supports many solo and small law firms across the United States. This full day event worth 7.5 MCLE credits was held for attorneys practicing in New York with varying levels of experience from newly admitted to senior attorneys moving out on their own. The program covered very practical issues facing small law firms including: finances, ethical considerations, marketing strategies, malpractice insurance, and staffing considerations.
Recent Blog Entries
- Trends in Hourly Rates for Attorneys Across the United States
- Five Articles That Resonated with Virtual Paralegal Services This Quarter
- Five Articles that Resonated with Virtual Paralegal Services So Far This Year
- What Can a Virtual Paralegal Do for Your Company?
- Substantive Law & Regulatory Agencies for Employment and Labor Law