As you manage your law practice and juggle the day-to-day responsibilities of your firm, imagine having access to a special door, behind which stand – on-the-ready – a team of experienced paralegals across a range of practice areas. Whether you are starting your own practice, have grown to the point where you could use day-to-day support, need help with a large project, or one of your existing clients has asked for assistance on a matter outside your normal practice, open the door!
You have a whole team of senior-level paralegals, willing to assist when you need it and stand ready when you don’t.
VPS’s team of paralegals are experienced, senior-level paralegals. VPS paralegals have 7+ years’ experience within their area of specialization. The team provides clients with access to a deep and broad set of capabilities, capabilities you would expect in a large law firm. So whether you need a corporate paralegal for your latest M&A deal or you need a litigation paralegal to assist with a civil case you are handling, open the door!
VPS provides solo and small practices with a seamless administrative and paralegal support staff without the costs of recruiting, hiring, and managing full-time personnel.
Differing from a temporary or contract staffing agency, VPS establishes long-term relationships with its clients and creates continuity and stability that short-term staffing agencies cannot provide.
Leveraging outsourced administrative and paralegal support is a sound strategy resulting in:
- Expanded practice capabilities by having a senior team of paralegals across a range of practice areas
- Increased value to your clients by allowing VPS to focus on your back-office and paralegal support tasks
- Maximized resources by allowing you to focus on the more substantive legal tasks
- Meeting increased demand from new or increased business without staffing concerns
- Improved revenue and profit by leveraging other billable resources
Click here to learn what VPS can do for you.