For stock issuance and recordkeeping; Virtual Paralegal Services provides:
- Draft charter amendments to increase or decrease authorized stock; authorize new classes or series.
- Draft directors or stockholders resolutions to authorize any stock changes (i.e. increase/decrease of authorized stock; splits, etc.)
- Prepare stock certificates (computer generated).
- Verify and include appropriate legends.
- Prepare warrants, stock option certificates.
- Draft stock option notices.
- Execute stock option exercises.
- Process warrant grants or exercises.
- Prepare convertible notes.
- Transfer stock certificates (including stock power or loss affidavits).
- Draft stock subscription agreements.
- Draft stock transfer agreements.
- Draft stockholder restriction agreements.
- Prepare 83(b) elections.
- Draft any company resolutions regarding stock agreements; voting agreements; missing records, stock subscriptions, stock transfers; charter amendments increasing or decreasing stock and any related stock issues.
- Also see minute book reconstruction.
- Prepare and file Forms 3, 4 and 5 with SEC.
In affiliation with National Registered Agents, Inc.