Virtual Paralegal Services (“VPS”) provides paralegal assistance to your legal department for paralegal projects that do not justify hiring additional staff (i.e., reviewing contract or lease files, organizing e-files, organizing company records books, managing subsidiary reorganizations, assisting in due diligence, post-merger clean-up, etc.). VPS can fortify your team when staffing is strained at certain peak times or due to overflow. For smaller legal departments with no paralegal assistance, VPS can provide on-demand assistance when you need it whether for quick research, general corporate assistance or the handling of a particular project.
VPS differs from traditional temporary or contract help because we establish relationships with every client. Denise Annunciata, VPS’ paralegal coordinator, is always available to assess your needs and determine the best paralegal for your project. The paralegal assigned to your project may be Denise or another senior paralegal with the experience and skills commensurate with your needs and expectations. Since all VPS paralegals are senior paralegals with substantial corporate experience and training, VPS can quickly become an extension to your team and you can be confident that every project will be handled professionally and expeditiously.
VPS is a highly efficient, economical way to keep your legal budget under control, while maintaining the excellence you demand of your in-house legal group.
Leveraging virtual paralegal assistance is a sound strategy resulting in:
- Increased productivity by delegating procedural and practical workload that is better assigned to a paralegal.
- Maximized resources by utilizing the necessary support without incurring the salary, benefits and overhead expenses of hiring a permanent paralegal.
- Meeting increased demand from new or increased business without staffing concerns.
- Keeping control of your legal budget.
- Decreasing overall costs of providing legal services.