Virtual Paralegal Services sponsored the Sixth Annual Solo and Small-Firm Conference at the Parsippany Hilton on Saturday, March 6, 2015. The conference consisted of a full day of CLE programs aimed at small firms. Topics ranged from marketing and technology to trust accounting issues and audits. The conference was well attended by more than two hundred solo and small firm practitioners from across the state.
Recent Blog Entries
- Books and Records Violations Continue to Plague Law Firms
- Virtual Law Firm Checklist: Adhere to State Requirements
- Detailed Invoices Prove and Build Value for Your Firm
- Are You Using Virtual Paralegals and Outsourced Support? Make Sure You Comply with Ethical and Professional Obligations
- Poor Collections Can Cost You. Ask 4 Questions and Assess.